“Two Lists – Different Outcomes” By Tony Horton
1. Workout 5 to 7 days a week for the rest of your life.
2. Hang out with fit, healthy and happy people.
3. Eat fruits, veggies, high fiber whole grains, lean protein and healthy fats 90% of the time.
4. Lighten up, enjoy the journey and don’t be attached to the outcome.
5. Fill The bucket! Live, learn, read, travel. Get outside of your comfort zone.
6. Get plenty of sleep and manage your stress. Sleep heals – Stress kills!
7. Find your Raison d’etre!
8. Clean house! Keep what you need and give away (don’t sell) everything else.
9. Surround yourself with beauty. Art, flowers, trees. Inside and out.
10. Live in the moment. The past is history. The future a mystery. What’s incredible about right now?
Don’t do it!
1. Pointing fingers. Stop the blame game and try on someone else’sshoes once in a while.
2. Manufactured foods, processed food and factory food from a bag, box, bottle or can.
3. Caring what other people think of YOU!
4. Poor health and fitness. Overweight means overwhelmed and it’s a burden on OUR healthcare system.
5. Fear of failure. Failure is learning and learning makes you better – so fail often.
6. Staying Stupid. Ignorance is NOT bliss. As the times change so must you.
7. Addiction. Booze, drugs and bad unhappy people make for a miserable life.
8. Slobs. Pig Pen is no one to aspire to. Vacuum, scrub and polish your world for your own dignity and respect form others.
9. Scatter Brains. Organization gives you the freedom to live the life you want.
10. Behaving like you’re going to live forever. It’s a short ride so get busy!